2015. december 23., szerda

Merry Christmas!

Well, another year has passed, and now most people are still rushing to get things done before Christmas. I'd like to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year! The blog's been on a slow burn, but I tried to speed things up this year (with one post per month, not much, but the farther the topic goes back in time, the harder it is to find infos and pictures). But not much ago the blog has welcomed its 24000th visitor, which is quite great! I hope you'll stick with me in the coming times as well.

Here's a couple of pictures of Ralliart's test in Rovaniemi from the December of 2000, with Tommi giving Santa a ride in his own slide!
I'm sure they went a little sideways later... (Mitsubishi)
Tommi and Joulupukki, with S44 TMR in the background (Mitsubishi)

1 megjegyzés:

  1. Hi

    Please send me an email to talk about a group a car! oliveirajoaoduarteATgmailDOTcom

    VálaszTörlés